Tuesday 4 October 2011

pregnancy pancakes

It's been a busy few months since the last post - hence the lack of posts. We've sold the old house, moved into a tiny flat and downsized our belongings in anticipation of moving back to Canada. And, of course, the thesis (which is what I've been doing every day since the beginning of July).

As anyone who reads this and knows us knows, MBC is pregnant with our first baby, which I'm reiterating here as this post is related to that very condition. In the first few months of her pregnancy MBC was off just about every kind of food I would call 'delicious'. The main exception was pancakes - which were on the menu in a big way. I soon got sick of the 'standard fare' and we experimented with a few new-to-us options.

I've decided to present a few of the best recipes here. Both for sharing and so they can be accessed on the internet any time I might need them. Rather than make one massive post, I'll break them up - which should also make for easier searching. Some day I may even append photos, but... that's not too likely.

No comments: